ALL PAYMENTS AFTER MOVE-IN MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
VIA OUR ONLINE PORTAL
Our office hours are by appointment only.
Rent must be timely paid whether the office is open or not.
Funds must be in our office by the 3rd in order to avoid the late fee. This includes online payments must be submitted by 11:59PM on the 3rd of the month to be considered on time.
Name, mailing address for payment of rent and/or service of notice, demand or process shall be: addressed to the following address:
10628 Mary Lane Manvel, Texas 77578 (Main Office)
Rent is due in advance on the 1st day of each month and must be in our office no later than the 3rd of the month. The methods of payment we accept are online payments only.
All deposits and first month rents must be cashier’s check or money orders.
NOTICE ABOUT PAYMENTS:
- Please do not mail post-dated checks as we will not hold them.
- If an online payment is returned by the bank for non-sufficient funds then you must pay a late fee of $75 in addition to a return check fee of $50. We then reserve the right to request all future funds to be submitted by cashier’s check or money order only.
- As required by law, you are hereby notified that a negative credit report reflecting on your credit history may be submitted to a credit reporting agency if you fail to fulfill the terms of your obligations.
NOTICE OF ONLINE PAYMENTS:
- If you plan on making your payment online by the 3rd, then please note that it can take between 2-4 business days for the funds to be withdrawn from your account. Please ensure that you have funds available to cover the automatic withdrawal. Please contact our office to gain access to our online system.
- There may be a service fee associated if you pay using PaySlip or a credit/debit card.
- If an online payment is denied or reversed by the bank for non-sufficient funds then you must pay a late fee of $75 in addition to a NSF fee of $50. We then reserve the right to request all future funds to be submitted by cashier’s check or money order only.
- If the online ability is revoked for any reason then future payments must be made by money order or cashier’s check only.